The FTC has declared that all websites in the US that earn income disclose that information. I earn – or hope to someday earn – tiny amounts of money from ChasingSanity.com through affiliate sales. Certain sites, such as Amazon.com, pay referral fees on sales that were referred from another site. Meaning: if you read about something on this site, click on the Amazon link, and then buy the product we will earn a small referral fee. Chasing Sanity is a hobby first and foremost, but affiliate links are one way I am able to keep the site running. We may also accept paid advertising in the way of ads on our website… some day… maybe.
This website and the material covered is for informational purposes only. I take no responsibility for what you do with this knowledge. I cannot be held responsible for any property or medical damages caused by anything you read about on this website. By taking any information or education material from this site, you assume all risks for the material covered. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend the sites from any and all claims and damages as a result of any and all of the information covered.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to ChasingSanity.com shall be deemed to be the property of this sites, and I shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein. This site contains links to other sites and I am not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. I reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as I, in my sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
I automatically collect and/or track the following:
- web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information knowingly provided by you through online forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with ChasingSanity.com.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
I use your personal, demographic, and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content I think you might be interested in. I may use your contact information to send you information and promotional material from partners. I may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve the site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for advertisers.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for a ChasingSanity.com products;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which I determine, in my sole judgment, that you might find of interest. I reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data I collect to third parties. Any third party I share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be pre-screened by me, determined by me to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which I determine, in my sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from me and/or my partners by not submitting your information. I also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from my marketing lists it will no longer be used by me to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from my marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email I send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: peakbagger99ATgmailDOTcom (replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .).
Section 5: I Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to me or my affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside ChasingSanity.com. No part of ChasingSanity.com’s web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: My Right to Contact You
Section 7: My Right to Change
Section 8: My Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: peakbagger99ATgmailDOTcom (replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .).
Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
ChasingSanity.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from either site in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action,
- Requests for additional information to support your current application,
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transaction requests,
- Thanking you for your valued business,
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability, and
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers.
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, ChasingSanity.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by me will clearly identify me as the sender.
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from either site will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from the lists at each respective site; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by either site include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by either site will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Email Address: peakbagger99ATgmailDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
ChasingSanity.com understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. I hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. My affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not my policy or desire to send unsolicited email. I obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. My email messages always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, I may enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to me, among other things,
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that SHTFblog.com and PrepperPress.com has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
I hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of ChasingSanity.com. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact me at: peakbagger99ATgmailDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .).